Dawnbreaker Farms Meat CSA
No need to purchase an extra freezer to get a discount and you’ll never have to worry about running out!
Even better we will bring it right to your door
Small poultry box:
$85/month | $1,000/annually
- 10 lbs of our local regenerative pasture raised poultry.
* Example box includes one whole chicken or duck, 1 pack of chicken or duck parts and 1 pack of ground turkey or turkey parts.
Large poultry box:
$150/month | $1,725/annually
- 20 lbs of our local, regenerative pasture raised poultry. Will include two whole chickens or ducks, 2 packs of chicken or duck cuts and 2 packs of ground turkey or turkey cuts.
Pay for the entire year upfront and save even more!
We really honor our relationships with our loyal customers and Bulk Buying is a way we can give back to you all for helping us live out our dream of healing the land with our sustainably raised meat. In an age of agricultural disconnect this is a great opportunity to build a mutually beneficial relationship between farmer and eater.
$99.00/monthy | $1,180/annually
- Perfect for the small family, couple or individual big meat water. An example of this box will include: 1 chicken or duck, a package of chicken or duck cuts, 2 lbs of sausage, ground or cut of turkey, pack of pork chops, ribs, or roast.
$139.00/monthy | $1,580/annually
Big Eater Share :
$200/monthly | $2,280/annually
For the family of big meat eaters! Our best bargain box will keep you and your family fed well for the entire month! An example of this bomb of a box is: 2 chickens or ducks, 2 packs of chicken or duck cuts, 2 packs of ground turkey or turkey cuts, 5 packs of pork sausage, 3 packs of pork chops, ribs or roasts.
FAQ – Chicken CSA
Is this the same quality of pasture-raised GMO-Free chicken that I've come to know and trust from Dawnbreaker Farms?
What if I want to get all my pre-ordered chicken all at once?
How much do I pay per pick up?
What if I only want chicken parts like breasts and thighs and don't want whole chickens?
What are the four Chicken CSA pick up dates?
How many chickens do I get per pick up?
How did you calculate the total for each CSA package? Doesn't every chicken have a unique weight?
I already use Credibles. Can I combine by Credibles credits with the Chicken CSA?
Gosh, your farm is really farm away. Can you just bring it to market for me?
How It Works:
- Every CSA works the same – basically you pay up front for the amount of chicken you will eat for the entire year and for making that commitment to us we give you a discount.
- A $200 deposit is due at sign up and then 25% of the remainder will be due at each of the four chicken CSA pick ups.
- IMPORTANT*** CSA pick up dates will happen ON FARM directly after the birds are processed and packaged. They will be extremely fresh.
- The four pick up dates are listed below in the Chicken CSA FAQ.
- Please note that the Chicken CSA is for whole chickens only.
- Chicken CSA discount is not to be used with Credibles or other discounts.
FAQ – Whole/Half Hog
How much meat can I expect?
How much freezer space will that take?
What kind of cuts can I expect from a half hog?
- 8 lbs of bacon and bacon ends
- 12 lbs of bone in pork chops
- 8 lbs of Boston Butt shoulder
- 6 lbs of spare ribs
- 40 lbs of sausage
- 2.5 lbs of shank
- 1.5 lbs of hocks
- 5 lbs of neck bones
- Odd cuts available (head, tails, heart, liver, kidney. Hey, it’s your pig and you paid for it. Might as well enjoy it from snout to tail)
- Double the above for a whole hog
What if I don't want to drive all the way out to pick up my meat?
What kind of sausage do I get?
- Plain Ground Pork
- Mild Italian Links
- Mild Italian Bulk
- Spicy Italian Links
- Bulk Chorizo
- Smoked Polish ($1.90/lb extra charge for the smoking)
- Mild Breakfast Pinkies
- Mild Breakfast Bulk
- Maple Pinkies